Issues to watch for, some are obvious no brainers, but then again, employers might need a refresher (or fresher)...
1. Violating wage and hour laws
2. Mischaracterizing employees as independent contractors.
3. Using bad agreements.
4. Using unenforceable noncompetition provisions.
5. Conflict with former employers.
6. Not offering the right amount or form of equity compensation.
FOr more visit: http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9219493/6_legal_mistakes_startups_need_to_avoid_when_hiring_employees